TEREERequest Technical Information
Since 2003, a total of 28 projects were funded through the Technology for Emissions Reduction and Eco-Efficiency (TEREE) Program. As it currently stands, 25 projects, launched under the TEREE program have been completed thus far. Out of these 28 TEREE projects, 4 have been basic research projects aimed at understanding the future path of research and technology development, and were in turn, extremely successful in leading to technology development and benchmark projects. The remaining TEREE projects have dealt directly with new techniques, technologies, and improvements to current procedures, all of which have led to the successful implementation of new methods by industry. In summary, TEREE projects have made a significant contribution industry through the transfer of technologies used globally in the oil and gas industry, specifically in consideration of emissions reduction and energy efficiency. These project efforts are an imperative element of the R&D currently taking place within the oil and gas industry, fundamentally working to reduce environmental impact, improve performance, and establish the sustainable development of the hydrocarbon industry.
The objectives for this 3 year project are to facilitate:
- recognition and understanding of key emission reduction and eco-efficiency issues;
- identification and evaluation of emission reduction and eco-efficient technologies;
- recommend Best Available Technology Economically Achievable (BATEA) and best practice solutions to address these key issues;
- development and demonstration of new technologies, and best practices that take action on technology for emission reductions and eco-efficiency;
- validation of energy efficiency improvements and actual emission reductions achieved.
- communicate and promote the transfer of new and existing technologies and best practice based solutions
To learn more about TEREE or to join this network, please contact Marc Godin email@example.com or Katie Blanchett firstname.lastname@example.org .
DISCLAIMER: PTAC does not warrant or make any representations or claims as to the validity, accuracy, currency, timeliness, completeness or otherwise of the information contained in this report , nor shall it be liable or responsible for any claim or damage, direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise arising out of the interpretation, use or reliance upon, authorized or unauthorized, of such information.
The material and information in this report are being made available only under the conditions set out herein. PTAC reserves rights to the intellectual property presented in this report, which includes, but is not limited to, our copyrights, trademarks and corporate logos. No material from this report may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, unless otherwise indicated on this report, except for your own personal or internal company use.