PTAC invites you to promote your company’s innovative technology or service through the new remodeled and feature-rich platform designed to provide enhanced features.
This library of practical and professional video exhibitions are virtual counterparts to physical tradeshow booths. Available on-demand 24/7 from anywhere in the world, these 5-minute exhibitor videos provide a personal touch and are a useful tool to engage and expand your audience. Not only does this medium allow exhibitors to still generate valuable exposure and get feedback about your product, it also allows for access to attendees from beyond the greater Calgary area.
The Spring 2022 Innovation Showcase will be hosted on a new platform that has been remodelled to provide enhanced features, such as exhibitor profiles, user-friendly social sharing, and more.Exhibitor Registration
Deadline to Register: March 22, 2022
- We have upgraded the Virtual Innovation Showcase’s platform to have increased functionality to what is currently available on the PTAC website.
- The videos will be hosted on a feed that is similar to LinkedIn’s style of scrolling posts.
- The feed can be filtered by “Trending” videos (i.e. the most liked and shared), or by “Most Recent” (i.e. the latest uploads).
- To aid the viewers, we have created a Search function. By using Tags and Keywords, viewers can search for videos addressing topics they are most interested in.
Sharing & Liking Videos
- The platform features a Social Sharing tool that simplifies the process of sharing videos via social media. If a viewer wants to share a video on their own social networks, they can copy the URL and paste it into their social post.
- To get instant feedback from the viewers, the platform allows likes on each video in the feed. This is similar to liking other social media posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- In a separate tab from the Technology Feed, each exhibitor will have their own Exhibitor Profile. This will outline all of their company information, company website, contact information, and company logo.
- By using one platform (as opposed to both the PTAC website and YouTube channel) we will get clearer information on the viewer activity within the platform.
Download the full Innovation Showcase Technology Feed information document here:Exhibitor Information