Connecting water tech developers with potential fundingRegister Today
The water innovation ecosystem is a big and busy space, and it can be challenging for technology developers to know where to turn for sources of funding as they take their technology from concept to commercialization. This CRIN Water webinar will help water technology developers connect to potential funding sources with information on who, when and how to reach out along the technology development journey.
Learn directly from organizations that provide funding to technology developers along the TRL scale about their organizations’ goals, criteria, approaches and more. Our outstanding lineup features:
- Rustam Sengupta, Investment Lead, Sustainable Development Technology Canada
- Robert Allen, VP of Investments, Evok Innovations
- Brett Purdy, Executive Director Environmental Innovation, Alberta Innovates
- Cheri Corbet, Director, Cleantech Practice, BDC
- Mick McGregor, Sr. Technology Engineer, Suncor Energy and Co-Lead of CRIN Water Technology Development technical theme area
The webinar also includes a vendor case study featuring Ontario-based H2NanO. You will hear from Zac Young, COO about the H2NanO technology development and funding journey.