The executive of the Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement understands the impacts of our current economy. We know you need value for your training dollar and we’re focused on delivering it. With topics covering everything from fundamentals to advanced, the two-day school features over 70 classes that will reach industry professionals from all areas – engineers, operations, production accountants, students, measurement/instrumentation, and many more.
While measurement drives the school, it’s impact is so much more than just learning metering and measurement systems.
- Improving operating efficiency through pipeline leak detection, cost control, better asset management.
- Increasing compliance and staying up to date with regulations.
- Designing for implementation and best practices.
- Focusing your workforce on what matters in today’s industry.
- Networking and team building with colleagues, regulators, vendors and employers.