This is a classroom/online blended program (21 hrs total) targeting executives and business owners. This program brings together business leaders and experienced executives for an in-depth analysis of blockchain and how it can be used to solve innovative business needs and goals.
This program provides an overview of blockchain, addresses associated risks, explains how this emerging technology can be utilized in a range of industries, and provides a structured approach to implementing it within your organization.
Upon completing this blended learning program, you will be able to:
- Gain a non-technical understanding of industrial blockchain, a distributed ledger technology which facilitates tamper-proof business transactions
- Assess the differences between industrial blockchain transactions and cryptocurrency
- Apply distributed ledger principles, the backbone of blockchain, to current business models
- Evaluate the impact of blockchain to current business needs in industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, health, science, and retail
- Devise a strategy for developing a blockchain project for your business