- Operational efficiencies, permanent cost saving initiatives, HSE compliance and remote site security have never been more important. Reducing labour costs can only get so far without hindering operations. Through cost-efficient, AI-enhanced visual monitoring can achieve your desired savings while enhancing day to day operations.Osprey Informatics has developed an end-to-end Visual Monitoring Solution, Osprey Reach, that increases operational efficiency, provides intrusion detection and theft prevention, and can discover, trigger a response and readily document incidents or targeted activities.
Osprey Reach is a web based Intelligent Visual Monitoring Platform that captures, analyzes, archives and generates user-specific alerts and reports in real time. Reach can be viewed on any computer, smart phone or tablet, and is designed to integrate into ERP or IIoT platforms. Osprey Reach is paired with industry leading IP cameras to create a valuable solution for your asset inspection and operational monitoring needs. Osprey can build your visual monitoring and analytic solution from the ground up, or your existing CCTV system can feed into Reach allowing you to view your assets from anywhere.
Some examples of how Osprey Reach can be used are:
* Remote pumpjack, tank, compressor, valve or other monitoring can be done 24/7 for as little as $0.15 / hour
* Monitor truck loading for safety and procedural compliance
* To assist with work-alone programs
* Operational integrity and theft prevention
* Leak and spill monitoring
* Easy reporting regarding all the above
What Attendees Will Get Out of This Session
Through a product demonstration this TIS will show how Osprey Reach will drive operational efficiency through AI-enhanced visual monitoring. Osprey will also discuss the cost savings, ROIs and pricing structures of the platform.
Who Should Attend
* Production & Operations Engineers
* Field Supervisors & Area Managers
* IT & Development Personnel
* Security & Asset Managers
* Procurement Professionals
* HSE Managers
11:30 AM Registration and Lunch
12:00 PM Presentation and Discussion
1:00 PM Adjournment
PTAC Member – Free
Non-Member – $50.00
PTAC Member – $25.00
Non-Member – $75.00
*Unsure as to whether your organization is a PTAC member? Have a look at current member listing.