- Plasma Pulse Technology’s Solution to Current ChallengesThe oil and gas industry has always managed to develop and implement new technologies in up cycles/down cycles in order to maximize efficiencies. In today’s oil and gas industry it is imperative that operators implement new technologies to enhance the recovery of hydrocarbons from existing wells.
Plasma Pulse Technology’s Value Proposition
There are a number of enhanced oil recovery methods available that will increase production from existing wells. These involve injecting water, steam, gas or chemicals to flush or sweep the residual oil from the reservoir. These all require the mobilization of fluids along with expensive pumps and downhole tools with which to inject into the wells and ultimately the hydrocarbon reservoirs. Plasma Pulse Technology is an alternative to these costly methods that requires minimal capital outlay, is environmentally safe, does not involve any chemicals or water, will not damage the formation or wellbore and has been proven in over 400 wells globally. Plasma Pulse Technology has, on average, experienced 100% incremental over the last two years.
Plasma Pulse Technology
The treatment is administered using an e-wireline/coil tubbing conveyed plasma pulse generator that is run in the well and positioned alongside the perforations. Using energy stored in the generator’s capacitors, a wire is super ionized creating a cold plasma non-linear acoustical wave. This in turn cleans out the perforations and near well-bore skin damage. These waves continue to resonate deep into the reservoir, exciting the fluid molecules and increasing the reservoirs natural resonance to the degree it creates nano fractures and increases the mobility of hydrocarbons. This increased resonance lasts for up to twelve months after the treatment and effects the reservoir up to 1500 meters.
Join us to learn more about how Plasma Pulse Technology can be a game changer for your production.
Visit our website at www.novasenergy.ca to learn more!
11:30 AM Registration and Lunch
12:00 PM Presentation and Discussion
- Introduction of Novas Energy & global footprint
- Traditional Methods of Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Plasma Pulse Technology Comparison with Traditional EOR Methods
- How Plasma Pulse Technology works
- Technical specifications of the PPT tools
- How PPT is conveyed and field treatment process (Vertical & Horizontal)
- PPT Treatment results
1:00 PM Adjournment
PTAC Member – Free!
Non-Member – $50.00+ GST*
*Unsure as to whether your organization is a PTAC member? Have a look at current member listing.