Founded in 2013, Young Women in Energy (YWE) is a non-profit organization with over 4000 members with a mission to change “the face of energy”.
YWE aims to address the recognized need to increase female presence, development and leadership in the energy industry.
For the 4th year, YWE is thrilled to host their flagship annual Young Women in Energy awards program. As part of building an authentic community for our members, we want to recognize and reward Alberta’s young women who are going above and beyond to change the face of energy.
Applications are reviewed by our Executive Selection Committee, made up of the industry’s top executives, including:
- Dawn Farrell, President & CEO, TransAlta
- Bill Whitelaw, President & CEO, June Warren-Nickle’s Energy Group
- Andrea Hood, Vice President, Business Development & Sales, geoLOGIC systems Ltd.
- David Potter, Managing Director, and Head, Global Investment Banking – Energy, Scotiabank
- Susan Targett, Executive Vice President – Corporate, Seven Generations Energy
- Ian Dundas, President & CEO, Enerplus
Found out more at www.youngwomeninenergy.com/awards.